As the holidays approach, I’ve started exploring gifts on etsy again. There are some really cool international sellers, which requires a little extra planning in order to get your packages in time. So as a little preview for gift-giving season and as a means of starting early, here is a gift guide with some cool items in different price ranges, all from cool international sellers.
(Clockwise from top left…)
1. Salt & Pepper Shaker “Icosa”, $35 at TaiDesign, Tokyo, Japan.
2. Silver Grey Baby Helmet Hat, $37 at AlpacaKnits4Kids, Victoria, Australia.
3. Organic Bamboo Turkish Towel (Peshtemal), $32.50 at TheAnatolian, Europe.
4. Animal Mugs (Bird, Owl & Deer), $16 each at AsleepFromDay, Paris, France.
5. Amazon Mountains felted Wool Slippers, $88 at Onstail, Oxford, England.
6. Lady in Bath Handmade Needlepoint Pillow, $205 at KasiaUrbanRybsja, Kraków, Poland.