Tag Archives: clothing

What To Wear Postpartum: The Shirt Dress

The last few weeks I’ve learned first hand just how difficult postpartum dressing can be. Pre-pregnancy clothes are too small, pregnancy clothes are too big and the last thing you want your clothing to focus on is your belly. Through … Continue reading

Posted in Pregnancy | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Dressing For the Third Trimester

This weekend I couldn’t hold out any longer. When I realized that 98% of my closet didn’t come close to fitting me and the other 2% made me look like a bag lady, I knew it was time to go … Continue reading

Posted in Pregnancy | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Mum Gear: Dressing For Pregnancy

Every pregnant women struggles with figuring out what to wear as their belly grows bigger. First you’re too small for maternity wear and too large for your normal clothing, next all you can find are frumpy items that make you … Continue reading

Posted in Pregnancy | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment